Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keenan - we need to contact Jason Ely
01-17-2007, 02:30 PM,
Re: Keenan - we need to contact Jason Ely
The Remorse/Regret code was MASSIVE!

I have some pretty good technology right now and I'm sure I could recreate what I did before. It would require me to make an art converter so the artwork would be in a different format (32bit color or 16bit color) and of course I'd give it a real resolution. Say 800x600 or 1024x768

Cyberion, You do art? Are you only a 3d guy or can you do pixel art as well? Big Grin My current project requires some retro pixel artists (who are not afraid to free the colors and use a 32bit palette). I have paid positions available, all contract based.
01-17-2007, 08:50 PM,
What I'd really love to see is a codec so we can play the flics in Windows with no problems at all.
"First let me say welcome to the Resistance, Captain."
01-17-2007, 10:31 PM,
a multiplayer for crusader [Image: 1luvu.gif]
just who does have still legal copy of crusader? might be hard to find players :/
happy, happy, joy, joy
01-17-2007, 10:53 PM,
(01-17-2007, 10:31 PM)Dr.Doof link Wrote: a multiplayer for crusader [Image: 1luvu.gif]
just who does have still legal copy of crusader? might be hard to find players :/

Everyone here SHOULD have a legal copy. I have multiple copies of both games. Crusader is just too good to get for free.
01-18-2007, 09:35 AM,
well i always was in 3D and some 2D. But never tried Pixel Art. Although I love that kind of stuff. Especially after I played Syndicate Plus. Many many many years ago. One of the best Pixel games ever in my opinion.

I can try to do a test simple task and see if I can be of any help. I never tried Pixels as i stated already. But i'm very experienced with 3D and 2D, so maybe my skills will help me to create pixel work. Let's test me.

I'm sure you need sprite or something. I can try and do it and you will decide for yourself if its good or not. Also i want some challenge. Pixel Art will be the best option. I always wanted to try something new. Let me know what needs to be done. any ifo or template or something and i'll try to draw.
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." - Hector Berlioz
01-18-2007, 10:46 AM,
here. Used silencer image for reference. Decided to make a test image. Silencer's Helmet.

[Image: silencerry8.png]

my first image in Pixel Art. lol.
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." - Hector Berlioz
01-21-2007, 07:47 AM,
Check out the site for my mmo...

http://www.stygianworlds.com/forums/topi...IC_ID=3972

This is pretty much what we are looking for. Smile
01-21-2007, 08:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-21-2007, 04:12 PM by Cyberion.)
Ya, I think I can. Give me a test image so I can create it for you and you can decide if its any good. Tongue
01-21-2007, 01:53 PM,
I really, really like the graphics for the game! So retro it's awesome.
01-21-2007, 09:14 PM,
here is a house i made this evening to practice in isometric pixel art. Unfinished work so far.

[Image: cybhouse8zp.png]