Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Mercy Screen Shot
04-01-2007, 11:18 PM,
No Mercy Screen Shot
Well doesnt look like anyone has posted the No Mercy screen shot here, I guess that this is the place to put it.
[Image: ssmulticruus8.gif]
[Image: signiturema1.jpg]
04-02-2007, 12:09 AM,
Re: No Mercy Screen Shot
A classic screenshot. It's too bad we never got to play it.  Sad
"First let me say welcome to the Resistance, Captain."
04-02-2007, 09:36 PM,
Interesting thing to note is the three new robot models and the flame thrower weapon.

It's a shame that the work was flushed down the toilit nver to be resurected, such a waste. Wouldnt it be nice if game develepers released their unwanted work for fans to use rather than be lost to the ages...
[Image: signiturema1.jpg]
04-02-2007, 11:51 PM,
Yeah, totally. I wonder if EA ever reads these boards.
04-09-2007, 07:50 PM,
I saw this screenshot the first time on a fanpage. I just thought woah cool. Coop, new enemies, new weapons and the ability to run and gun (or atleast it was guessed so)

EA should really find someone who takes on this project. But otherwise I think only the original team that made crusader could make a good crusader.
I mean who knows what some other game company would turn crusader into.  :'(
04-09-2007, 07:56 PM,
Maybe a group of really dedicated fans could supervise the project.
04-09-2007, 08:53 PM,
Whoever takes on this project should not change anything.

They should not take the game and make it into a first or third person shooter.

And they should try to get on the story line from no mercy so that they dont make something that was not supposed to happen.

I thought about something like take the game how it is and dont change the gameplay or the view. But instead of using the ultima 8 engine or what crusader uses make a new enhanced 3d engine with dynamic lightning and physics and all those kinda stuff. But keep the isometric view and control of the silencer.

I never saw any light or shadows in crusader..must be really cool if you shoot a weapon and light flashes up and you character throws shadows.

Or imagine crusader with physics, like you are shooting a grenade into a pile of crates and these crates fly all over the place physical correct  Big Grin
04-09-2007, 08:58 PM,
Yeah, maybe the next easily modifiable isometric game, we'll make a Crusader mod for.
04-10-2007, 02:49 AM,
I was thinking about Shadowgrounds. But we need a character modeler for this project Big Grin
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." - Hector Berlioz
04-10-2007, 07:37 AM,
Hmm shadowgrounds looks like a good fit  ;D

Dont know if thats moddable but if someone takes on this project a good start would be to check out shadowgrounds  Tongue

But I think a selfmade engine would fit best  Wink