Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crusader: No Hope 3D?
02-18-2008, 06:29 AM,
Re: Crusader: No Hope 3D?
(02-17-2008, 10:33 PM)Bboy Silencer link Wrote: Cool, I have a friend who's also a pixel artist and he was thinking of making a crusader mod for Doom. He's from France. You guys heard of Zdaemon or skulltag? It's a nice a program to play doom mods and play them online. I did a silencer head for the doom marine last week. I'll try to post it up sometime. I think it doesn't look.

looking forwaward seeing it.
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." - Hector Berlioz
02-25-2008, 11:48 PM,
perhaps stupid question, but maybe easier create total conversion of proper game? less coding, less human resources, faster to develop...
02-26-2008, 05:05 AM,
(02-25-2008, 11:48 PM)ramirez link Wrote: perhaps stupid question, but maybe easier create total conversion of proper game? less coding, less human resources, faster to develop...

hmmm I do nto think total conversion is very easy way. With total conversion you total recode (convert) the game you are basing your conversion on. So it basicaly mean you still have to put much energy into this. With your own engine you are more flexible in that case. However, it all depends.
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." - Hector Berlioz