Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crusader 3 Mars Secret Base "Turrellium production new mineral"
06-07-2007, 12:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2007, 10:21 PM by KeenanW.)
Re: Crusader 3 Mars Secret Base "Turrellium production new mineral"
You mean only to leave Crusader 3??? and erase the "Mars Security Base" below? specify what?. And why you deleted the first one? It's necesary for a zoom, because it doesn't understand, smaller.

Where should I post the menus in the screenshot, right side or left? what would be nicer or addecuate? This obviusly it will be done in Cscript programming, inside the game. I have others for other menus.

And Thanks for the fonts they're very usefull :-*. jejeje. :Smile
06-07-2007, 05:03 PM,
by period Keenan meant the full stop, which is after the word BASE.

As for the menu you have to see for yourself where it better fits. Experiment with it.
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." - Hector Berlioz
06-07-2007, 10:23 PM,
Click on the image, it goes to a bigger one.

You still haven't learned to post all your thoughts into one message. Stop triple posting, it's useless. That is your final warning.
"First let me say welcome to the Resistance, Captain."
06-08-2007, 05:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2007, 12:21 PM by KeenanW.)
hey I thought this topic it was all intended to all the advances, I post in the meantime I create. That's is why I tripled it. Delete the old stuff If you don't want it, except for the planets and weapons, you can delete the first silencer model cause I'm doing a new one. And of course you mean to delete the red letters below and leave only crusader 3 in white letters. And also can you delete a few old messagges for cleaning the topic, because soon I will post some terrain screenshots I made. As you post updated work I think I should have the same right don't you? or am I need to get far away from this forum again about a month and then reurn when things are better???.

And the Frase below has a period in the end. But how do I post the advances of the proyect If you don't let me do it???. Why I can't delet old post???. It's supose that is my topic and I have free will to modify it. Or I guest so. Please don't delete things that are new, because it takes really a long time to post it and it's annoying that, because it's seems that you reject them. Let other people make opinions of it. Almost. I don't want to have again the same problems that before. Peacefully talking Im not angry. I hate getting angry I don't like it at all. As you hate to spam crusader fan don't contradict yourself.
06-08-2007, 12:24 PM,
If you haven't noticed, I've been combining all your posts... I haven't deleted anything. You see that 'And the Frase below...' paragraph? That's your second post in a row I combined with the first one.
06-10-2007, 11:34 AM,
I saw that, Ok. But you don't get it. You just don't get that I posted the WORK IN PROGRESS of my proyect to share ideas and opinions. How am I  post my work in progress if you don't let me to do it?.
First I did the weapons, then the main menu. I post whatever I have ready to post. If I remember, If my memory doesn't fail me, you were who told me in first place to post my Ideas in my thread only. If I create a separate topic of the work in progress you will get mad again and probably will warn me to do it in my own thread. So I did what you told me to, now please, please be flexible with my ideas, let other to give their opinions. And stop crying if I move or don't move. Because is a situation that really annoys me. Now I'm speaking peacefully. I'm not angry but you're kind of pain in the ass. And If I'm a kind of pain in the ass, why you open this forum? There must be a lot of crusader fans that might have the same opinion and you don't know them!!!. Be flexible with crusader fans it's unfair. Don't lie yourself by saying " We hate spaming crusader fans" 'cause seems a lie!!!. Is my last `personal opinion, If you want to spam me go ahead but you're making a big mistake. It's very unfair, you're obsessed with the forum rules, it's obvius that the work in progress will be along the thread 'cause they're images and screenshots that need space inside the thread and of course that they might fulling the thread like If I were spaming.
To avoid this problem you should had to let me create a separate topic for the work in progress or else I don't know what do you want.!!!? >Sad ^-^. Show me how much space does your ideas thread big is or occupy? This is my final agreement or speech if I still experimenting troubles you personally indicate me how move out from this forum, but ithis is my last warning, if you post anything considering personal or a threat or any kind that's off. You should know that every people in the world have free will and freedom of thinking whatever they want. You might have control of rules and legal issues but you don't have control of my mind or ideas. >Sad
06-10-2007, 11:39 AM,
If you spam me or not I will continue with my project, no force or will are going to stop my creativity. And I have plans to continue with or without you, spaming or not spaming, ok?.
06-10-2007, 11:53 AM,
You should add a button above all topics intendet to create a new message not replying that's the most thing that creates a spam or seems to create it. When I decide to post anything new I have to reply or modify so please take a look arround about what I said to you. Check all the threads an see that something is missing to avoid this problem. Sad Believe me, something it's missing, a button called "New" topic inside the one you're in. If the option is active or is on the forum, why I can't post new topics inside mine? Or where is the button to do it?.
06-10-2007, 01:05 PM,
Actually, YOU don't get it. Look at your last three posts right there. HOW ARE THE 2ND AND 3RD ONES WORK IN PROGRESS POSTS? You just don't get it at all.
06-10-2007, 07:04 PM,
These pics were posted in the first page right ?