Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Remorse intro cinematic: did the Silencer let his teammates die on purpose?
02-28-2009, 11:55 PM,
Re: No Remorse intro cinematic: did the Silencer let his teammates die on purpose?
Hah, I never heard that before. I had to turn up the volume high to hear it. But yeah I think that's the Captain speaking too.

I don't think he let them die though. You see him spot the robot and reacts to it instantly to not get shot down. Maybe he could have saved one of them. But in split second decisions you don't always do what you could/should have done.
06-26-2009, 01:22 PM,
Re: No Remorse intro cinematic: did the Silencer let his teammates die on purpose?
Hmm, a few days ago I downloaded the script of the Intro Cinematic (linked from this site Tongue) and its official, our Tin Man don?t speaks at all.

I think he didn?t let his teammates die on pruppose. You see, I think he was not so aware of the inminent danger, but its just a very cautious guy. While the other two were much more worried with the near-future he was just there trying to stay alive. Worrying for the present and thinking that for sure the WEC command wasn?t happy at all. You can see him checking the dark and aiming, basically staying alert. Then when the Vetron attacks he has a little second to react, and feels somethin (Perhaps Silencers have a built in Movement Detector, but Zurovek and Vitek weren?t paying attention) and when a walking tank with twin machineguns enters a little room to nail down every single thing that moves the Crusader does the only thing you can do: Step aside and take cover

So I don?t think he let the Vetron kill his teammates, he just didn?t had time to warn them. He barely managed to get cover!
[center][Image: BannerSignature.png][/center]
09-21-2009, 06:00 AM,
IIRC, the original script, before the rewrite, actually had the Silencer killing his fellows because they weren't as morally conflicted about it as he was.

So there may be something to the idea, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't intentional.
10-14-2009, 03:12 AM,
:mask: i agree with Khan , our hero barely have te time to cover himself also zurovec and vittek would not really  pay attention to anything he would say