Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is everyone?
12-07-2008, 05:47 PM,
where is everyone?
ehhh guys? I was ill for quite a big, but hopefully recovered. Poped on the website and I see nothing  >( I mean there is no progress no posts and no updates on the project. Did I miss anything?
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." - Hector Berlioz
12-08-2008, 05:51 PM,
Re: where is everyone?
No clue. I'm really just waiting for more content to dribble in. Most of the geometry is there for the first level. Most of all I need textures, I'm thinking I might do some myself.
12-09-2008, 08:29 AM,
Sorry for the delay, i had exams and a software project due this week.
I'll get back to work once everything is finished.
Stay tuned  Big Grin
12-09-2008, 02:21 PM,
ok, ok guys. I just was worried lol.

P.S. I'm studing Source Level Design right now. Course will take about 1 month, but after that... man better not to say Tongue
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." - Hector Berlioz
12-09-2008, 10:39 PM,
Little busy atm, into my last few months of my PhD now so it's all hands on deck.  As with Aby, I'll get back on it once the RL stuff is out of the way.
12-15-2008, 11:04 PM,
Sorry guys, was busy with the semester and work,
now there's a strike at university... lol
will get to work soon.........
12-16-2008, 02:06 PM,
A strike at uni?  They're a hoot.  When I was doing my undergrad the student union decided to strike.  What was the point I wondered?  People notice when emergency services strike, or baggage handlers or truck drivers, but students?
12-17-2008, 10:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-17-2008, 10:39 PM by HPRegret.)
Actually it's strike by the Teaching/Graduate assistants and contracts workers demanding an increase in their wages and better benefits (health etc..), the deans of every faculty decided on suspending academic activities till the strike ends.
I was overloaded with work but with some free time with strike I could finish some stuff up without submitting late Tongue, now have to wait it out, at least there is work to be involved in, other than regret mod ofcourse  Big Grin
atm am busy with a small proj: It is time to replace my old P4 so I'm ordering parts, excited Big Grin
02-09-2009, 09:19 PM,
Sorry guys, was away for a long time Sad
Getting the new computer, setting it up (setting up old for somebody else)..
and soon after that, the strike ends Tongue, and it was a torrent/rush of assignment due dates and all..sigh
Exams start within a few weeks, I am not sure if I will get time, but after exams I will get back to modeling.
PS: I haven't uploaded all my files to the repo, will do so soon.
03-08-2010, 07:22 PM,
Uhm... hello? Anybody still in this forum?