Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doing No Remorse interview article, HELP NEEDED
02-14-2010, 10:26 PM,
Re: Doing No Remorse interview article, HELP NEEDED
Speaking of ripping the movie; Keenan, can I drop you a 300M tarball with XVid/MP3 encoded versions of all the movies? Not sure if you can upload them (legally), you may want to ask around a bit. As 70% of them are on Youtube/Viddler already I don't really expect any real problem.
02-14-2010, 11:15 PM,
I'll see how it goes as at the minute my time om my pc is consumed by doing the interviews. I may have even more people doing it now. I think it'll be a 2 parted article.
02-14-2010, 11:41 PM,
(02-14-2010, 10:26 PM)Candy link Wrote: Speaking of ripping the movie; Keenan, can I drop you a 300M tarball with XVid/MP3 encoded versions of all the movies? Not sure if you can upload them (legally), you may want to ask around a bit. As 70% of them are on Youtube/Viddler already I don't really expect any real problem.

Sure thing! PM me the link.
"First let me say welcome to the Resistance, Captain."
02-17-2010, 08:16 PM,
Did you receive it so far? I sent you the links a few days back...
02-18-2010, 02:14 AM,
Yeah, I've been watching them. Really great job. Are all the video files of different resolutions by default? I would assume they were all filmed at the same res.
02-18-2010, 06:29 AM,
They're actually at quite different resolutions. The middle-of-the-mission calls are 160*112, the between-mission FMV is 240*180 and one of them is a full 604*200 ish (the Origin intro). And then there's a few 240*112's, some others... The resolution reported by the original AVI should be close, if not equal.
02-18-2010, 03:40 PM,
Is there any way I could get some of the sequences?

Also, I bring good news! I've been sent an mp3 that once posted with the article will be quite interesting! I'll hold off from saying what it is but it's new and hasn't been heard by many people.

Smile
02-18-2010, 06:30 PM,
(02-18-2010, 03:40 PM)Retroplayer link Wrote: Is there any way I could get some of the sequences?

Also, I bring good news! I've been sent an mp3 that once posted with the article will be quite interesting! I'll hold off from saying what it is but it's new and hasn't been heard by many people.

Smile

I had the hope Keenan would put them online, not sure what's going on in that direction.

You can listen to the sound already using those from the game CD. If you tell me which ones you want I'll throw them in a tarball and push it in your direction.
02-18-2010, 07:06 PM,
I'm not quite sure at the moment as all the actors so far either haven't gotten back with answers or haven't even responded. If it goes this way I may not need to even show them in the sequences. I'll keep you updated! Thanks though.

Also, that mp3 that I talked about is unreleased and hasn't been heard by anyone but some guys from EA. You guys are gonna love it.
02-19-2010, 01:24 AM,
Yeah, we can probably put the videos on the website. I'll get in contact with Cyberion.