Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crusader IRC Channel
05-08-2006, 09:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-11-2007, 11:01 AM by Cyberion.)
Crusader IRC Channel
Ok guys, i've setuped the IRC chat room for us, where we can meet and discuss the stuff. The chat room's name is #cybsys.

Come join me and Goku on IRC for small talk Big Grin You will be able to find me and Goku online there. As we 2 live in the different parts of the world, so there should be someone online for sure Big Grin hehehe. Anyway here is the coordinates:

#cybsys is currently located on the CIC's own server. Once you have installed an irc program, type or copy/paste the following commands into the chat client:

/server irc.wcnews.com
    /join #cybsys

If you have mIRC installed, you can also click this link to connect to our network and join #cybsys.

If you need an irc client program in order to connect to our chat room, use the following:

* mIRC (30-days trial period)
* Trillian (free to use)
* xChat (free to use)
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." - Hector Berlioz
04-09-2007, 05:39 PM,
Re: Crusader IRC Channel
I idle in the room all day every day, so please stop in and say hello. Maybe you can idle in there with me.  Big Grin
"First let me say welcome to the Resistance, Captain."
04-09-2007, 05:42 PM,
ya, whenever I log Goku is there Big Grin
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." - Hector Berlioz
04-13-2007, 02:39 PM,
When I log, I'm alone too... Probably because of the jet lag ! ???
Bureaucracy destroys initiative. There is little that bureaucrats hate more than innovation, especially innovation that produces better results than the old routines. Improvements always make those at the top of the heap look inept. Who enjoys appearing inept? - FH
04-15-2007, 10:15 AM,
there usually Goku me and Dazzy. But i'm never there on week-ends. Big Grin
09-12-2008, 04:26 PM,
Come on people! I'm hanging there all alone. All by myself. It's just... wrong. I mean, yeah, not everyone is using IRC with all those nasty MSN's etc. running free and wild. But perhaps we could form... somekind of thingie there. Like, every Tuesday from 20-21 (+2gmt) we could talk about... something. I mean, let's just... do something Smile
09-12-2008, 04:59 PM,
I'm definitely willing to do something. I idled in the IRC channel for a few months, with only a few people dropping by. If we got the channel active, that'd be fantastic.
"First let me say welcome to the Resistance, Captain."
09-15-2008, 12:46 PM,
My computer at home is broken for 3 months already lol and here at work all chats are blocked. So far i'm unable to use anything Sad

I should buy a new PC some time soon. Than I guess, I'll reestablish work on modeling.

However I'm more interested in video post processing. learned After Effects and already can make very very nice videos.