Signed up and posted a few questions, I'll also post them here, doubt any of mine get chosen
- I always wondered about the motivations of the Silencer. Surely he's a rebel, I don't think any would doubt that after two games. But are his motivations pure? Is he only fueled by revenge or has he genuinely taken to the cause of the Resistance and also wants to do "the right thing"?
- Dr. Hoffmann left it open in No Remorse whether or not the Captain was genetically engineered. Was any future story line developing on this? Or is there a definitive answer from the creators we have never seen?
- Why is the armour red? The Silencer is a one man army that needs to perform many tasks. He can storm a beach by his own but also should be able to do a stealth approach. A red armour won't exactly help with that. Of course the reason could simply be "because it looked awesome", no argument there!
- What is the survivability of the Silencer in his suit? I figure that he needs to eat, drink and pee like the rest of us. Is the suit just armour or has it some form of life support built in? And is it perfectly sealed to protect against NBC threats and vacuum to some degree (we know the Silencer needs a radiation shield to survive heavy radiation, but what about basic NBC protection, even Stormtroopers are supposed to have that).
- Did ever main Rebel character die in Echo Base or did some escape? Mainly pertaining to Yo-Yo and Weasel as Brooks mentioned "before she [Vargas] shot him [Wizard]", however that might be a general comment just assuming he is dead since the base was raided. But since the transmission came from Brooks after visiting the base it's possible she found his body.