Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
work resumed
06-13-2006, 05:16 AM,
work resumed
ok, as the artists MIA hehehe i decided to move on on my own.

I waited the way too long and now that's enough Big Grin Yesterday started modeling. Finished 1st room, 2nd room is 90% complete. The game itself now uses the different perspective - isometric style, like in Crusader itself. I'm using the characters from the real crusader games, so no worries with the char design now. If everything goes alright i estimate to finish the production this summer Big Grin

Too bad i have to do everything alone, i mean programming and graphics, if we had move artists the game would progress much faster. Anyway wish me luck, i guess i'll need it Big Grin
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." - Hector Berlioz
06-13-2006, 05:18 AM,
Re: work resumed
ohh and here is a test image to show you the new isometric perspective

[Image: barracksrender1gb.jpg]
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." - Hector Berlioz
06-13-2006, 03:00 PM,
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
"First let me say welcome to the Resistance, Captain."
06-13-2006, 05:57 PM,
Holy shit!!

Thats amazing Cyberion! Well done man, it looks incredible and using the original characters is a good move in my opinion.

Woohoo, No Hope is alive again  ;D
You can have my gun when you pry it from my paranoid, mentally disturbed, physically-abusive, cold, dead hand.<br />- Bumper sticker
06-14-2006, 02:40 PM,
thx guys. To show you what i'm doing i compiled a small, raw test version for you

here - http://www.cyberionsystems.com/cybsys/cr...tbuild.zip

The rooms on the final stage will undergoo heavy photoshoping to make them even better. So far i want to finish all the room, and only after i'm done with it, i'll start to enchance every graphical piece of the game. So far it looks ok i guess. But anyway, have a look and tell me what you think.
06-14-2006, 05:54 PM,
Cyb.... That is amazing................:O

I'll have to go through the text and make it sound better, is that okay?
"First let me say welcome to the Resistance, Captain."
06-15-2006, 12:34 PM,
just to show you what i mean "post-enchancing with photoshop".

I render image and than add touches in photoshop. That's what will happen to all other BGs. Blood, scratches, small details. Will look cool.

[Image: lockerroom0hs.jpg]
06-15-2006, 07:14 PM,
Looking good.
06-16-2006, 11:17 PM,
Wow...... seriously man, that is brilliant  :o
You can have my gun when you pry it from my paranoid, mentally disturbed, physically-abusive, cold, dead hand.<br />- Bumper sticker
06-17-2006, 09:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2006, 01:31 PM by Robotophe.)
That's awesome ! I can't wait to try the final version ! Big Grin
Bureaucracy destroys initiative. There is little that bureaucrats hate more than innovation, especially innovation that produces better results than the old routines. Improvements always make those at the top of the heap look inept. Who enjoys appearing inept? - FH