Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Crusadermaniac is back!!!
04-16-2013, 06:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2013, 06:29 PM by Andrew-Ardito.)
Wink  Crusadermaniac is back!!!
Big Grin I am back!!! I am developing many projects as well. First of all let me say hi to all. Is been a while. Andrew Ardito is always working in real life I happened to be removed all my videos from Queenmaniac2008 youtube account. But I managed to create a new account. Is directly Andres Ardito in spanish of course. Andrew Ardito. Let me tell what am I doing? Warcraft 3 projects sooner cos I am member of the Hiveworkshop fan of W3. Blizzard Editors are cool. And also I am using FPS Creator sooner I would create a new FPS Shooter. Also planning modding into Crusader world. Many projects are on hold. Cos I am diversed in many of them. Also I do a radio program here in the town I live small town called Campana. (Buenos Aires, Argentina). Here's 3:11PM time. I wanted to open this thread to renew my older posts. And links of course cos the account has been banned. Sad. Sorry I use peers and I am keen on piracy. The problem is I am in a low resource country also low resource earning. But well I've retaken my projects back again. Had lot of work to do to share with you.[Image: photo.php?fbid=10151376072088333&set=a.4...=1&theater] this is me actually. I was very busy I passed my FCE english test with merits. And now working hard with my radio program. I broadcast lot of retro music and many bands as well: Queen, Led Zepp, Genesis and other groups as well. FM SIMPLE is the name of the radio I have a program every Saturday 19hs to 21hs (ARS shift time) you can listen the programs online if you have Winamp or Windows Media Player. And you understand spanish lool. Big GrinTongue. I have many friends thanks to the radio work project. And also I am building own websites. Check on Webs.com. CoolBig Grin Enjoy everysingle creation of mine you can rank the videos if you want.

(04-16-2013, 06:19 PM)Andrew-Ardito Wrote: Big Grin I am back!!! I am developing many projects as well. First of all let me say hi to all. Is been a while. Andrew Ardito is always working in real life I happened to be removed all my videos from Queenmaniac2008 youtube account. But I managed to create a new account. Is directly Andres Ardito in spanish of course. Andrew Ardito. Let me tell what am I doing? Warcraft 3 projects sooner cos I am member of the Hiveworkshop fan of W3. Blizzard Editors are cool. And also I am using FPS Creator sooner I would create a new FPS Shooter. Also planning modding into Crusader world. Many projects are on hold. Cos I am diversed in many of them. Also I do a radio program here in the town I live small town called Campana. (Buenos Aires, Argentina). Here's 3:11PM time. I wanted to open this thread to renew my older posts. And links of course cos the account has been banned. Sad. Sorry I use peers and I am keen on piracy. The problem is I am in a low resource country also low resource earning. But well I've retaken my projects back again. Had lot of work to do to share with you.[Image: photo.php?fbid=10151376072088333&set=a.4...=1&theater] this is me actually. I was very busy I passed my FCE english test with merits. And now working hard with my radio program. I broadcast lot of retro music and many bands as well: Queen, Led Zepp, Genesis and other groups as well. FM SIMPLE is the name of the radio I have a program every Saturday 19hs to 21hs (ARS shift time) you can listen the programs online if you have Winamp or Windows Media Player. And you understand spanish lool. Big GrinTongue. I have many friends thanks to the radio work project. And also I am building own websites. Check on Webs.com. CoolBig Grin Enjoy everysingle creation of mine you can rank the videos if you want.

Sorry the link is this one from Crusadermaniac's improving video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4i8WdNj1MA

I am going to upload more songs from Crusader series as well. Cos I like whole of them but I am practising harder cos riffs are mad for guitar it takes too much time but I can do it. I have a new pedaller ZOOM G1NEXT Model which it has many psycho effects and I would record newer versions of these themes. Be sharp on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/dashboard

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)