Ok, I'm not sure if this topic has been discussed before..
* Which Crusader do you like more - No Remorse or No Regret? *
I'll go first:
After playing through both games countless of times, I came to the conclusion that I like No Regret
better. While there are things that I like better in No Remorse, as a whole package, No Regret is better.
Since I can't really say what I don't like in Crusader games, I'll focus on what I do like in both games:
- With all the different characters and unforgettable Rebel Base, the game feels "big" and alive;
- It really feels like you play an important role in a more complex scheme of things;
- Carrying limited number of weapons forces you to pay attention to tactics and develop your own style - you either blast your way through with explosives and energy weapons, or you go for 'duck-and-cover-precision-shooting' with BA-40/41 or you like to use automatic weapons to "hose-down" an area.
- The fact that after you finish it you know there's one more game left.
- You can perform more moves;
- Cleaner graphics with more fluid animation;
- Better flics;
- Better sound and visual effects;
- More complex and better designed levels;
All in all, No Regret looks like a more polished game and it is more action-oriented and faster-paced than No Remorse.
I love it both, but No Regret is just a lil' bit ahead.