Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crusader start rewrite
01-02-2007, 06:53 AM,
Re: Crusader start rewrite
...do it.  Now.

Or I will go into genetics, spend years and billions to create a Silencer, and send him to kill you.
01-02-2007, 03:03 PM,
Well, as soon as I figure out how to upload files to the site, I will.  Smile

Not only is it the Crusader 2 script, I have nearly every document that Origin and EA were using post-No Regret... I have the Crusader 2 script, the proposal for more Crusader games (No Pity, No Mercy, No Quarter, No Survivors), the No Survivors script, and tons of other technical stuff (AI, physics, etc.) It's really very very awesome stuff that I really need to integrate into the site sometime.

Of course all you fellow Crusader fans will be able to download it sometime, I guarantee you that.
"First let me say welcome to the Resistance, Captain."
01-02-2007, 07:53 PM,
That is so awesome Smile All from Mark Vittek?

Btw, I liked the rewrite of the intro. I always thought it was kinda lame. I once actually wrote a short fanfic about it as well, but dealing with the events leading up to the Vetron ambush (kept that part intact). Not sure I still have that, I wanted to upload it to fanfic.net but somehow they kept refusing the category so I stopped bothering with it.

What I also always wanted to know (and write a fanficabout) is how the Captain managed to contact the Resistance and receive a Blast Pac. I'm sure he couldn't just walk into a Resistance recruitment office. He would have to know how to get a message to a Resistance informant in order for General Maxis to notice him.
I guess what they say is true. Send a Silencer in and the job gets done.
01-02-2007, 08:16 PM,
Actually, I'm not sure who it is from. A friend of mine sent me the .zip file with tons of Crusader stuff in it, he said it was from an undisclosed source from EA.
01-02-2007, 09:21 PM,
(01-02-2007, 07:53 PM)The Silencer link Wrote: What I also always wanted to know (and write a fanficabout) is how the Captain managed to contact the Resistance and receive a Blast Pac. I'm sure he couldn't just walk into a Resistance recruitment office. He would have to know how to get a message to a Resistance informant in order for General Maxis to notice him.

Workin' on it.
01-02-2007, 10:20 PM,
I haven't fully read the script, but No Survivors is about the training of the Captain to become a Silencer. It was also supposed to be a multiplayer game.
01-08-2007, 05:56 AM,
As you noticed, I finished my No Mercy intro.  I think I might rework the No Regret one, too.  Just for completeness' sake.