Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member - Musician
10-18-2006, 10:52 AM,
New Member - Musician
We have a musician in our team, please read about it here - http://www.cyberionsystems.com/forum/ind...opic=392.0

-Cyb
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." - Hector Berlioz
10-18-2006, 11:37 PM,
Re: New Member - Musician
Excellent!
"First let me say welcome to the Resistance, Captain."
10-19-2006, 10:49 AM,
Goku, check emuka's website, listen to some of his stuff. I bet you will like it. Write a reply here Wink
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." - Hector Berlioz
10-20-2006, 02:27 AM,
Yeah, this is really good stuff! Perfect for No Hope!
10-25-2006, 06:34 AM,
I'm currently working on 4-5 themes, I hope I can finish the intro on this weekend.
I'm stilll need to finish a remix/remake on one of Crusader's themes, and this morning when I woke up I had a vision - ;D  - of the main Crusader theme what I would like to redisgn too.
By the way, could someone send me the whole storyline, so I could have a bigger picture of the game ?

I hope today I can buy a new MIDI keyboard - it's funny that you can't find one in Budapest...
I have about 100 megs of mastering techniques - in pdf format.
Would someone read it for me ?
It's not too big, about 5000 pages hehe.
10-25-2006, 08:40 PM,
Wikipedia has a pretty good summary of the story, not in very big detail, but good enough.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusader_%2...er_game%29

However, I think just knowing the storyline isn't good enough to learn the real atmosphere of the game... You should play through the games many times to fully understand how it operates.
10-26-2006, 06:03 AM,
(10-25-2006, 08:40 PM)Keenan Weaver link Wrote: However, I think just knowing the storyline isn't good enough to learn the real atmosphere of the game... You should play through the games many times to fully understand how it operates.

Hehe I didn't mean the two Crusader games - I played them over a houndred times - but the No Hope game. If I'm not mistaking, this won't be an action shooter so, in my opinion it needs a (slightly) different approach.
10-26-2006, 08:48 PM,
Oh, okay.  :-[  Wink

I think the script is up at the Cyberion Systems No Hope forum.
11-14-2006, 07:06 AM,
Unfortunately, I'll have a master exam (the final exam for my diploma) in January, so I won't have time to compose anything till that.
I made several themes, I hope I can finish/polish them.
I'm going to inform you guys and put them available !
11-14-2006, 02:19 PM,
great! waiting for your reply bud Big Grin