A big hello to the community

Paladin

Hello there!

I am a huge Crusader fan.

The last few days, I played Crusader: No Remorse again and even after all those years this game is still simply awesome.
I've always found it a pity (or rather a shame) that no sequel to Crusader: No Regret was released . However, I am very glad that I found this site!
I took a look at the Half-life2: Regret mod and I really like what I'm seeing. Nice screenshots! Keep up the good work!

By the way, what's your favourite character in the Crusader universe (besides the Captain, of course)? I really like the vicious (but somehow cute) Major Joanne Vargas  8)

Greetings to all fellow crusader players,

Paladin

:silencer: (Like those smileys :)

Keenan

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! I hope you have fun here.  :)

My favorite character is easily Wizard. He's your best friend throughout No Remorse and really the only character who's there for you.

Robotophe

Welcome there ! :)

Like Keenan, my favourite character is Wizard ! 8)
Weasel is really cool also ! :D

Cyberion

Administrator
hey there and welcome to the home of all Crusader Fans! ;)

For me the best character in this game is WEC Guard. Or should I say Guards. They are just so cool looking and they never end. They die for WEC, they are cool ;)

Jupix

Hey Paladin... and welcome to Echo Sector :) Glad to see new people joining.. And glad to see you're excited about Regret too :)

Favourite character? Well.. Probably the senators... Because they're the important villains, of course. :)

Top Bottom