Domain Expired? Echosector.com?

Cyberion

Administrator
ohh shit. Money on my credit card ended ;) Will put some tomorrow and renew the account. Sorry missed this  8)

Cyberion

Administrator
yape. The domain name was suspended and removed from the renewal list. However It is still parked on my account. I just can't renew it. Wrote them email 5 minuets ago that they renew it automaticaly and bill my credit card. The main trouble is that they will charge me renewal cost + fee for not renewing it withing 15 days after expire date.

Waiting their reply. I hope the trouble will be solved within a day.

Cyberion

Administrator
bad news. They are charging me 90.17 USD. On my credit card there are only 60. And I do not have any free money left for paying this huge redemption fee.

I guess I need your help here GOKU. Are you ready to assist in paying this fee mate? Due to my upcoming trip to Belgium I do not have any free money left. I converted everything to Euro, so I can take Euro cash with me  >(

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8904/clipboard01hm.jpg

Cyberion

Administrator
nope, at the later date the name will be removed  >(

EDIT: asked friend to help. Will see if possible.

Cyberion

Administrator
He will help. Will give me his credit card number to pay this fee. We are safe ;)

Cyberion

Administrator
Well Actualy I pay about 12 USD to prolong it for 1 year. And about 10 USD for the hosting every month. + forwarding, etc... so in total I pay about 20 USD for everything per month.

But due to delay in payment and not renewing after 2 notifications they parked the domain name. So to make it unparked they charged 80 USD fee + about 10 USD to renew it for 1 year.

In any case, good news, my friend gave me his credit card and I payed the fee. Now... maybe I should buy Plasma TV?  8) 8) 8)

Top Bottom