Many creative projects!

Andrew-Ardito

Hi everyone I think you remember me from 2007. I am back again for more creative works I do with my guitar. I have news the enterprise called Interplay is back check this out!!!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
:D Amazing 2 of my favourite I would :heart: to have again on new sequels. Crusader Series obviously and Descent Series back again. Do you remember Descent 2 that freaking spaceship deadly killing robots inside mines. Were my both classic since 1995 and 1996 remember? the story so far Keenan Weaver? I was on highschool I was 11 years old and I came back home and the pc was there awaiting me with the games installed lists of Classics: Descent I, Crusader No Regret and Magic Carpet. Also on the harddrive were Jazz Jack Rabbit and other games such as Time Commando and Terminal Velocity. I became a huge follower of Descent I to 3 also Descent Freespace 1 and 2. I am at the bridge to try Descent 3 Mercenary. Also Crusader Series. I never played Wing Commander cos I spinned off. But I develop a huge interest with Crusader series. I am on hold with my MUGEN project but I saved it in a DVD. I am working with FPS Creator and other tools. Also producing inside
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
many videos of games and classic games reproduced with my guitar and midi paths. I have actually a Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card installed on PCI and rocks amazing. I hope you enjoy my videos check my blog inside youtube I am Andrés Ardito. From Argentina. Bye :D:):blush:

Attachments

Top Bottom