Silencer Vs Master Chief

Who do you think is better?

• Silencer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Master Chief

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Keiryu40

Master Chief and Silencer are my two favorite shooting game characters. they are both super soldiers =D. in my opinion i think silencer is better. Silencer can knock the master chief out with spider bombs and other super weapons. Which character do you think is better?

Lt.JC

Well it's more like brain vs. muscle ^^

Silencer uses more strategy and tactics to get through alive.

Master Chief is very strong and relies more on heavy firepower.

But ofcourse I vote for Silencer because of all the "supersoldiers" out there I think he is the most realistic one.

kristus

Master Chief is a pussy.

If you want a match-up. Go for Master chief's daddy. Doomguy.
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x49/lll-Corrosion-lll/doomguy.png

A

Abyssary

And except for the distinctive Helmet the Master Chief looks like the average spacemarine guy (not the 40k ones  :D )

Nothing compared to that impressive red suit.  8)

Red Medic

i voted for the silencer because he punished all his foes with intelligence and sharpness.
i also like his suit it makes him more "serious" not like the master chiefs "storm trooper soldier" suit, he looks more like a stupid higher ranked soldier.

Crusadermaniac_2007

Silencer kicks a... to Master Chief with no doubt! blew him with GL-303 or an UV-9 melting him and kiss goodbye master chief! haha! :D

kristus

Abyssary link said:
And except for the distinctive Helmet the Master Chief looks like the average spacemarine guy (not the 40k ones  :D )
It's a motocross helmet. :p http://www.mxdirtrider.com/i-products/arai/helmet-motocross-xd-2006-solid.jpg

Captain

:mask: Silencer all the way....Master chief has the help of those gay marines and i mean come on....he jumps like 3 meters to evade gunfire...true soldiers roll or take cover or like Doomguy strafe in one direction, so to resume Silencer rulz and Doomguy too only Master gay sucks

Shadowen

Gotta be the Silencer.

Notice: his armor is colorful.  He's not afraid to be seen.  :D

Khan

Well, the answer its simple, this is a Crusader?s fan forum, isn?t it? But I am both a Halo and a Crusader fan and trust me, MC uses as much strategy as the Silencer to go back home in one piece. How else could you destroy 500 Covenant Battleships in a infiltration??

Shadowen

Khan link said:
Well, the answer its simple, this is a Crusader?s fan forum, isn?t it? But I am both a Halo and a Crusader fan and trust me, MC uses as much strategy as the Silencer to go back home in one piece. How else could you destroy 500 Covenant Battleships in a infiltration??
Shitty storytelling.

Khan

Shadowen link said:
[quote author=Khan link=topic=494.msg3714#msg3714 date=1256252575]
Shitty storytelling.
[/quote]Lets keep it down and try not to offend anyone, huh pal?

Top Bottom