Crusader Portal

Cyberion

Administrator
Greetings everyone! If you have visited us previously, now you may see that we underwent some changes. And the most important thing is that we have setup Crusader Portal.
It is still under construction and i'll try to change the portal theme, graphics and do some minor things to make this place look like a real Echo Sector. Be patient, i'm doing my best to make this place perfect.
The forums work and you still may visit it and chat with us there. Everything else is not setup yet. Give me some time.

The site is using LSP Enigma 2 portal system. What is LSP?

LSP (Lunabyte Systems Portal) is an Open Source project from Lunabyte Systems Software. The project is essentially a "Website out of the box", that provides a solution for managing web-based content on a website.
Commonly referred to as a CMS (Content Management System), LSP has established the standard when it comes to this type of software. LSP has often been imitated in one feature or another, but never duplicated.
LSP has a dedicated community of users and followers, that have made the project what it is today.

Enigma is the current version of LSP. Currently in alpha testing for version 2.0, Enigma is the leading choice in open-source, no-cost CMS solutions.

The Enigma series has undergone quite a change. With the 1.x versions being based on the YaBB SE forums, and the 2.x series being based on the Simple Machines Forum (SMF). While there are other CMS options for SMF compatibility, none have the ability to compare to the Enigma 2.x series.

So this is what we have guys. And this is our portal now :D

Thx for your support,
-Cyberion

ok, i'm trying to setup the same colors for the portal as it was on our previous forum. Dark-blue colors.

So far i managed to code them into the style. Also made a Logo for the portal. If you do nto see any changes, just press F5 to refresh the page. So far everything works smooth and fine. Will continue on adding the rest of the colors.

Back