Crusader Skin for DOOM

Bboy Silencer

Hey, it's a been awhile I've posted something here. I'm working on a project that is a custom skin for the game DOOM. It's a Silencer skin for the game which you can play as the silencer from Crusader. This project should take 2 hours or less to be done. I just got to work on the head and some other stuff. Here is some progress  :)

doomsilencer.png

It's ok you don't play doom. One of my friends who make doom mods asked me to make this. He's been a crusader fan for awhile and he wants to make a Crusader DOOM TC lol. This is my try for remaking the head yesterday.

silencerhead.png

ohh very nice VERY! Bboy you are Da Best as always!

btw bro, show him to this site, we all want to monitor his progress.

Whoa thanks man! Last year, I had thought of a custom Doom total conversion with a crusader like story. It turned out I was too busy so this year I wanted to make a skin of the silencer instead lol.

Bboy Silencer link said:
Hey, it's a been awhile I've posted something here. I'm working on a project that is a custom skin for the game DOOM. It's a Silencer skin for the game which you can play as the silencer from Crusader. This project should take 2 hours or less to be done. I just got to work on the head and some other stuff. Here is some progress  :)

doomsilencer.png

I...can't...see...anything...

I have another Idea maybe using Starcraft or Warcraft can be possible to suit Crusader, such a great one, how I discovered it? by experimenting with exporters and importers while I was working on Fps Creator fellers. Is suits great works with DirectX and uses X files and DDS shaders. I am going to make a test if I can use this site which is from warcraft fans called The Hiveworkshop they uploaded pretty much nice models. And by the way nice Bboy silencer. :D Something more spacecraft I just aimed. Like a rebellion more hard and longer planets why just focusing only on Moonbase? it's okey I am not against Crusader either. But it would be cool to make a full 9 planets spacecrafter.

Back