Crusadermaniac is back!!!

Andrew-Ardito

:D I am back!!! I am developing many projects as well. First of all let me say hi to all. Is been a while. Andrew Ardito is always working in real life I happened to be removed all my videos from Queenmaniac2008 youtube account. But I managed to create a new account. Is directly Andres Ardito in spanish of course. Andrew Ardito. Let me tell what am I doing? Warcraft 3 projects sooner cos I am member of the Hiveworkshop fan of W3. Blizzard Editors are cool. And also I am using FPS Creator sooner I would create a new FPS Shooter. Also planning modding into Crusader world. Many projects are on hold. Cos I am diversed in many of them. Also I do a radio program here in the town I live small town called Campana. (Buenos Aires, Argentina). Here's 3:11PM time. I wanted to open this thread to renew my older posts. And links of course cos the account has been banned. :(. Sorry I use peers and I am keen on piracy. The problem is I am in a low resource country also low resource earning. But well I've retaken my projects back again. Had lot of work to do to share with you.
photo.php
this is me actually. I was very busy I passed my FCE english test with merits. And now working hard with my radio program. I broadcast lot of retro music and many bands as well: Queen, Led Zepp, Genesis and other groups as well. FM SIMPLE is the name of the radio I have a program every Saturday 19hs to 21hs (ARS shift time) you can listen the programs online if you have Winamp or Windows Media Player. And you understand spanish lool. :D:p. I have many friends thanks to the radio work project. And also I am building own websites. Check on Webs.com. :cool::D Enjoy everysingle creation of mine you can rank the videos if you want.

Andrew-Ardito said:
:D I am back!!! I am developing many projects as well. First of all let me say hi to all. Is been a while. Andrew Ardito is always working in real life I happened to be removed all my videos from Queenmaniac2008 youtube account. But I managed to create a new account. Is directly Andres Ardito in spanish of course. Andrew Ardito. Let me tell what am I doing? Warcraft 3 projects sooner cos I am member of the Hiveworkshop fan of W3. Blizzard Editors are cool. And also I am using FPS Creator sooner I would create a new FPS Shooter. Also planning modding into Crusader world. Many projects are on hold. Cos I am diversed in many of them. Also I do a radio program here in the town I live small town called Campana. (Buenos Aires, Argentina). Here's 3:11PM time. I wanted to open this thread to renew my older posts. And links of course cos the account has been banned. :(. Sorry I use peers and I am keen on piracy. The problem is I am in a low resource country also low resource earning. But well I've retaken my projects back again. Had lot of work to do to share with you.
photo.php
this is me actually. I was very busy I passed my FCE english test with merits. And now working hard with my radio program. I broadcast lot of retro music and many bands as well: Queen, Led Zepp, Genesis and other groups as well. FM SIMPLE is the name of the radio I have a program every Saturday 19hs to 21hs (ARS shift time) you can listen the programs online if you have Winamp or Windows Media Player. And you understand spanish lool. :D:p. I have many friends thanks to the radio work project. And also I am building own websites. Check on Webs.com. :cool::D Enjoy everysingle creation of mine you can rank the videos if you want.

Sorry the link is this one from Crusadermaniac's improving video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4i8WdNj1MA

I am going to upload more songs from Crusader series as well. Cos I like whole of them but I am practising harder cos riffs are mad for guitar it takes too much time but I can do it. I have a new pedaller ZOOM G1NEXT Model which it has many psycho effects and I would record newer versions of these themes. Be sharp on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/dashboard

Attachments

• Andres 15.jpg
    Andres 15.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 2
Back