Descent 4!!!! 4th Sequel!!!! Amazing!!! Read this!!!

http://www.descent4.org/ hey guys check this, is urgent! a game from the same family and age! our lovely bomber spaceship will be back sooner this year or maybe next!!! Seems that Interplay is saving funds to revive whole set of good oldies!!! best ever. Here's the list they have planed: I attached the text!

April 9, 2008
Interplay working on sequels to Earthworm Jim, Dark Alliance, Descent and MDK
Interplay, the company that created Fallout and many other popular PC titles in the 80s and 90s, has announced they are no longer in danger of closing up shop. In fact, the company is expanding as they've relaunched their in-house game development studio and have begun hiring new developers.

They've also announced that they plan to return to their roots and are currently working on sequels to many of their most popular franchises including Earthworm Jim, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, Descent and MDK. It's been too long since the world has seen an MDK game. No other details, including what platforms they will appear on or when they'll be released, were revealed.

Interplay is also hard at work on a Massively Multiplayer Online Game based on Fallout, currently referred to by the working title "Fallout MMOG."

Interplay's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Herve Caen said that the new Interplay.com website will offer updates on all of these projects to any interested gamers. However, it only contains a "Coming Soon" graphic as of right now.

Isn't this amazing??! Would you like to have a new Descent 4 with full enviroment and great graphics!!! snif snif :_) :D. Cool weapons and missiles, great missions and play on lan!!!. Also MDK and Earth Worm JIM!!!
And an extremely amazing expirience will be if EA realese at the same time a New Crusader Game!!! will be the major year ever! When cool oldies came back nowdays!!! discuss here what other games you'd like to have new such as:
Terminal Velocity
Duke Nukem
Time Commando
Magic Carpet and more...

Too bad they won't really give a salute to their fans and mix in Wasteland with the Fallout game.

The Earthworm Jim games should be hilarious if they do it right, and maybe bring Dan Castellaneta for the role.

Well the only interesting game for me is Descent 4, as a Descent lover! I badly want to see a 2008 Descent 4, will be rocking balls you know!!? I miss Descent, that was a cool ship to pilot you know!!? ^,^. :D

I did a really huge list in GOG leading Crusader but If you consider that take a look to this website and you'll be more than happy read the link below:

www.interplay.com: !!!! Website updated and new! o man I'm so happy: :eek:  :D Owners of jewels like:

MDK
DESCENT
EARTWORM JIM
DARK ALLIANCE
RLH (RUN LIKE HELL)
REDNECK RAMPAGE
FREESPACE SERIES
FALL OUT (MMO NEWER INCOMING)

So yeah great news and looks like serious, not a joke man look by yourselves! Descent 4 would be taking into account the graphics environment a rocking cameback as well! isn't it?
Website is being updated pals so take a deep look and yes since Descent, Crusader, Time Commando and Diablo were my early pc games why not posting this here??!!

Descent 4!!! Descent 4!!! Descent 4!!!! :)

Let's cross fingers on Fall Out (MMO) version and to enterprise recollect money! I do have hope to this cameback! check website by yourselves and you'll know what I mean!

Good Rocking enterprise man! Interplay, EA, Activision. Love them all! and Interplay really respectful and great history game enterpise along with Origin (classic ones) gr8 news. Let us hope. by the way SF4 and Diablo 3 look promising both games awesome. SF4 in 3d environment and Diablo 3. Trailers both in youtube go and watch www.youtube.com. :)

News here:

- If you want to take a look to Alone In The Dark Central Park go this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9ket_sdr1E&feature=related

- Diablo 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2azMHCaO_k&feature=related

- Street Fighter 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfxVKlRUjJg&feature=related

- Ryu Vs Akuma!!!: SF4!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Fn4z4iiU0&feature=related

I watched that, and is amazing really epic, unfortunatelly I wanted Ryu to win but well. hard luck but I do like Akuma so. no problem.

what do you think about Ryu vs Akuma in SF4??? is that amazining isn't it?. I watch the whole video and the game views are excellent. Maybe some are accostum to the classic 2d SFighter but. c'mon seriously. both chars rock!

It seems to me that the Renaissance time of computer games is on the way.

It becomes interesting to play them again ;)

Crusadermaniac_2007 link said:
what do you think about Ryu vs Akuma in SF4??? is that amazining isn't it?. I watch the whole video and the game views are excellent. Maybe some are accostum to the classic 2d SFighter but. c'mon seriously. both chars rock!

Don't like Street Fighter... or manga for that matter.

Cyberion link said:
It seems to me that the Renaissance time of computer games is on the way.

It becomes interesting to play them again ;)
Personally I wouldn't mind a few new franchies to come along. There vast majority of new games are sequels. And usually not all that great sequels at that.
Though I do look forward to Doom 4 and Diablo 3.

One of my very favorite games was Bioforge. Btw developed by Origin also ;) There should be a sequel to it, but it never was released. I hope someday someone will finish it ;)

Fellers I am back again that was my account but I forgot the logging in :p. I am more than glad to comeback to my beloved Crusader friends and moreover I am on Fps Creator 9.0 and 10x I picked from my beloved 4 favourite sequels: Crusader No Regret, Time Commando, Descent or Terminal Velocity. And It went to Crusader. The others are going to be post produced. I am experimenting with this new powerfull Unity, and Cinema 4d also TGC World Editor. Fps Creator 9.0 and 10x. Which it works with DDS, and X shader files. Also studying harder. I run a Radio Program at my local town. I am now 29 years old and I would give my arm to play Descent 4 or Crusader 3 or one of them. :p :D

Back