Hi guys .

JerryLei

:mask:wow  Im glad to know that a lot people still love this game,I wish i can do some painting for this game,just a thought,If I got the time,

Hey Jerry!

I got your email and I replied to you already. I also checked your pictures that you sent. Very good! I liked them a lot.
So as far as I understood you would like to join with us on Crusader projects we have, right? As 2D artist. Is it true for both Half-Life mod and Crusader: No Hope?

Actually I would use a help of a good 2D artist for our quest-adaptation of Crusader universe ;) I've been looking for a long time for the one, who is willing to help me and GOKU 9Keenan Weaver) with our quest project. So if you are willing to participate, we may talk about it more.

Re: Hi ,Can I call you Nick?

Hi ,there .Ive read your email and message both.
  As I said,I would like to join your team ,and with pleasure.
   I'm looking for a full time job in Beijing,so I can pay my rent.Once I settle down this,I think I can do lots of painting in the future.
  You mentioned a mod for HL2,didn't you?I 'm currently learn 3D technique by self-teaching .very intereting ,The Only part I hate is UV ,its very time-consuming  ~But  think I can handle this ,no doubt.Once I finish this ,I can create  model ,doing texture,and sculping High-poly model in ZB as well(I already know some of zbrush years ago..),I wish  I can be much more helpful by then~
  well,  I 'll be happy to  see your further reply
                                                                                                                                                    all the best .

Ps:BTW,Nick ,are u russian ? :)

Yape I'm Russian ;)

and if you are willing to join with us on No Hope, you are free to go mate ;) My skype is cyber1on. So feel free to add me and we can chat there.

Hi guys

Hi guys, just stoping by once more

Got a PC again, should be getting a Steam account by late July

See ya then ;D

Miss ya all x3
Surv

He Grabbed Safety Matt Elam In The First Round And Traded Up Wholesale NFL Jerseys

<p>General Manager Ozzie Newsome had significant holes and he might have filled three on defense.He grabbed safety matt elam in the first round and traded up in the second to get inside linebacker arthur brown.They may have found a third starter with brandon williams at nose tackle.</p>

<p>Traverse City, Mich.Belcher was an Wholesale NFL Jerseys nfl linebacker, but that was not enough to bring him happiness.Nor was a beautiful daughter, who now must go through life with no parents.Belcher was no hero, role model or sympathetic figure he was a heartless murderer who created more destruction and pain on an otherwise quiet evening in missouri than he ever did on a football field as a linebacker for the chiefs.He deserves not honor and sympathy but revulsion and disgust.Even after the transgressions of disgraced sports icons like o.J. Simpson andJerry Sandusky, there is plenty of disgust to go around.Vin morabito</p>
<p>The Courant is using Facebook comments on stories.To comment on courant.Com articles, sign into facebook and enter your comment in the field below.Comments will appear in your facebook news feed unless you choose otherwise.To report spam or abuse, click the x next to the comment.For guidelines on commenting, click here.</p>
<p> Newton has accounted for 28 percent of Carolina's rushing attempts and 32 percent of the team's rushing yards since entering the league.Those percentages might come down slightly, but the read-Option has proven too effective to just throw in the towel as a nod to injury risks.</p>
<p>It's hard to judge drafted players before they've played an NFL game, but we can do a decent job of judging the currency used to trade for those players.Chase stuart of footballperspective.Com built a nifty draft-Pick value calculator using his findings for historical draft pick returns to try to measure the value retained by each pick.Of course, those figures are in a vacuum, and they don't account for the player scarcity or value available in this specific draft.So, as usual, the numbers will be a starting point, not the conclusion.Let's start with the first trade of the night, the miami-Oakland swap at no.3.</p>

He Grabbed Safety Matt Elam In The First Round And Traded Up Wholesale NFL Jerseys

<p>General Manager Ozzie Newsome had significant holes and he might have filled three on defense.He grabbed safety matt elam in the first round and traded up in the second to get inside linebacker arthur brown.They may have found a third starter with brandon williams at nose tackle.</p>

<p>Traverse City, Mich.Belcher was an Wholesale NFL Jerseys nfl linebacker, but that was not enough to bring him happiness.Nor was a beautiful daughter, who now must go through life with no parents.Belcher was no hero, role model or sympathetic figure he was a heartless murderer who created more destruction and pain on an otherwise quiet evening in missouri than he ever did on a football field as a linebacker for the chiefs.He deserves not honor and sympathy but revulsion and disgust.Even after the transgressions of disgraced sports icons like o.J. Simpson andJerry Sandusky, there is plenty of disgust to go around.Vin morabito</p>
<p>The Courant is using Facebook comments on stories.To comment on courant.Com articles, sign into facebook and enter your comment in the field below.Comments will appear in your facebook news feed unless you choose otherwise.To report spam or abuse, click the x next to the comment.For guidelines on commenting, click here.</p>
<p> Newton has accounted for 28 percent of Carolina's rushing attempts and 32 percent of the team's rushing yards since entering the league.Those percentages might come down slightly, but the read-Option has proven too effective to just throw in the towel as a nod to injury risks.</p>
<p>It's hard to judge drafted players before they've played an NFL game, but we can do a decent job of judging the currency used to trade for those players.Chase stuart of footballperspective.Com built a nifty draft-Pick value calculator using his findings for historical draft pick returns to try to measure the value retained by each pick.Of course, those figures are in a vacuum, and they don't account for the player scarcity or value available in this specific draft.So, as usual, the numbers will be a starting point, not the conclusion.Let's start with the first trade of the night, the miami-Oakland swap at no.3.</p>

Back