No Regret Secret telepad Mission 8

There's a secret telepad in Mission 8, level 2. It's not a big secret, it teleports to the telepad above (which can be reached through the lightbridges), but I want to know how I can access it (I used the hackmover to make it visible)

regret_003.png

I still haven't figured this one out. Anyone any ideas? I did notice something interesting in a wall to the west on the upper level. In the room behind the keypad, where the valve is located to turn of the flame, there are three three switches placed BEHIND the wall. They don't appear to do anything.

regret_006.png

EDIT: Wrong thread. Sorry, I was thinking about: http://www.echosector.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=665&pid=4642#pid4642

I still haven't figured this one out. Anyone any ideas? I did notice something interesting in a wall to the west on the upper level. In the room behind the keypad, where the valve is located to turn of the flame, there are three three switches placed BEHIND the wall. They don't appear to do anything.

regret_006.png
I think these switches are the key after all. In mission 2 there is a similar situation with switches behind a wall that appear needing specific sequence triggering. I will try to figure this out once I get here.

Back