Silencer Vs Master Chief

Who do you think is better?

• Silencer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Master Chief

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Keiryu40

Master Chief and Silencer are my two favorite shooting game characters. they are both super soldiers =D. in my opinion i think silencer is better. Silencer can knock the master chief out with spider bombs and other super weapons. Which character do you think is better?

silencer.jpg

MasterChiefMadameTussauds.jpg

Well it's more like brain vs. muscle ^^

Silencer uses more strategy and tactics to get through alive.

Master Chief is very strong and relies more on heavy firepower.

But ofcourse I vote for Silencer because of all the "supersoldiers" out there I think he is the most realistic one.

Master Chief is a pussy.

If you want a match-up. Go for Master chief's daddy. Doomguy.
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x49/lll-Corrosion-lll/doomguy.png

And except for the distinctive Helmet the Master Chief looks like the average spacemarine guy (not the 40k ones  :D )

Nothing compared to that impressive red suit.  8)

i voted for the silencer because he punished all his foes with intelligence and sharpness.
i also like his suit it makes him more "serious" not like the master chiefs "storm trooper soldier" suit, he looks more like a stupid higher ranked soldier.

Abyssary link said:
And except for the distinctive Helmet the Master Chief looks like the average spacemarine guy (not the 40k ones  :D )

It's a motocross helmet. :p http://www.mxdirtrider.com/i-products/arai/helmet-motocross-xd-2006-solid.jpg

:mask: Silencer all the way....Master chief has the help of those gay marines and i mean come on....he jumps like 3 meters to evade gunfire...true soldiers roll or take cover or like Doomguy strafe in one direction, so to resume Silencer rulz and Doomguy too only Master gay sucks

Well, the answer its simple, this is a Crusader?s fan forum, isn?t it? But I am both a Halo and a Crusader fan and trust me, MC uses as much strategy as the Silencer to go back home in one piece. How else could you destroy 500 Covenant Battleships in a infiltration??

Khan link said:
Well, the answer its simple, this is a Crusader?s fan forum, isn?t it? But I am both a Halo and a Crusader fan and trust me, MC uses as much strategy as the Silencer to go back home in one piece. How else could you destroy 500 Covenant Battleships in a infiltration??

Shitty storytelling.

Shadowen link said:
[quote author=Khan link=topic=494.msg3714#msg3714 date=1256252575]

Shitty storytelling.
[/quote]Lets keep it down and try not to offend anyone, huh pal?

Back