SOUNDBLASTER LIVE! PROBLEM WITH "DEEP"

C

Crusader_LG

Hello to everyone Crusader fan, i would require some assistance if possible. My problem is that i have a CREATIVE
SB0410 24-BIT LIVE! SOUNDBLASTER and while using the LIVE! drivers to install
the sound card in DOS, i received the following message :> >"PCI device detect
failed; device not found, creative sb16 emulation driver not loading.">

the drivers of the
SOUNDBLASTER LIVE! 24BIT CARD for the windows XP are dated 4/6/2004 and its
version is 5.12.1.314. 

My system specifications : Intel Celeron 633 mhz, 256 mb sdram, ATI RADEON 9250 128 MB DDR, CREATIVE
SB0410 24-BIT LIVE! SOUNDBLASTER, WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL SP1.

Any heLp will be greatly appreciated. I also have a terratek  integra 128 sound card, will it work if i use it instead of the soundblaster?

eVERYONE HAVE A REALLY NICE DAY AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Is this for DOS or DOS Box?

I think the problem is that your soundcard isn't PCI compatible.

I think it would work if you used the Terratek.

Basicaly the problme here is that we can't find the Dos driver for the type of Soundblaster. Seems that this card isn't supported by the generic LIVE! dos driver. Or maybe this card do nto support PCI at all. Not sure. Still i'll be glad if anyone has Dos Driver for it or at least any information.

-Cyb

the sound card is PCI, i just believe it is new (i bought it the previous year) and it cannot be identified by MS-DOS environment. anyway, the fact is, CRUSADER plays cool in Cyberion's Dos environment package but without sound in my pc...
:(
does anyone know if terratec is supported by any driver for dos?
again thanks eberyone for your interest in helping me :)

WELL GUYS, PROBLEM IS SOLVED, I REINSTALLED INTEGRA 128 TERRATEC PCI CARD AND FOUND ITS DOS DRIVERS AND NOW I CAN PLAY NO REMORSE PERFECTLY!! THANKS A LOT TO EVERYONE!!

Back