The Silencer's memetastic!

Shadowen

A while back, I had an idea for a meme.

It would be a list of facts in the vein of Chuck Norris or Vin Diesel.  The only problem I ran into was that mine were either very derivative of other facts, or were "my favorite fictional character can beat up your favorite fictional character".  For example, "Vin Diesel cannot just walk into Darkside Base", or "Batman cannot prepare for the Silencer".

Looking over them, I found a few are actually suitable to share with people.  Without further ado...

"Silencer chopped down Paul Bunyan. And then ate Blue in one sitting."

"Dick Cheney fought the Silencer once, but as he is already composed of pixels, he could not hurt him.  Then the Silencer shot him in the face."

"The God-Emperor of Mankind really ended up in that chair after Silencer patted him on the back."

"The Silencer will be the last entry on badassoftheweek.com, because his presence will destroy the server."

"Water Bears are imperfectly genetically engineered organisms that use portions of the Silencer?s DNA."

"When the Silencer vandalizes a wiki, reality alters itself to accommodate his changes."

"Nooooooo oooonnnnne kills Gaston like Silencer."

"The Midnighter has run trillions of mental fights with the Silencer in his head. He has lost every one."

"Optimus Prime changed his colors from primarily red to primarily blue for the live-action movies because he wanted the Silencer to stop staring at him."

"The Silencer sneaks up on Devilsaurs."

"The Silencer won Dwarf Fortress."

"Samus Aran offered the Silencer no-strings attached sex. Their throes of passion destroyed a planet."

"Kratos never really became the god of war, but then, neither did Ares. Before Kratos killed him, Ares tended to sulk and scream 'SILENCER!!' a lot."

"The Silencer breaks Rorschach?s fingers, but not to interrogate him; he just by yawns, from thousands of miles away and hundreds of years in the future."

"Death had to take Teddy Roosevelt in his sleep, for if he was awake there?d have been a fight. But the Silencer doesn?t sleep."

Shadowen link said:
\"Dick Cheney fought the Silencer once, but as he is already composed of pixels, he could not hurt him.  Then the Silencer shot him in the face.\"

:smile: this one is awesome!

Good job bro!

Back