Trying to run Crusader on laptop

Melfice_Elstang

Hey, I'm new here by the way.  I have multiple problems, and makeing one thread for each would be more trouble than it's worth(veteran of many forums).

1) Everytime I exit crusader I have to re-install it cuz it says it's missing a .ddl - driver file.  I'm running this on my laptop (hp omnibook 510 - 768 megs RAM - 1.13Gzh processor, with 20 gigs space.  I have the disk for no remorse, but not for no regret, I bought that on online.  What do I do to fix this?  cuz even though it says it's missing I check and it's in the folder it is supposed to be in.

2)I cannot figure out how to install no regret from my hard drive to my hard drive.  I think I may have to burn it to a disk then install from th disk. (I made sure my download had all the files the regular one has).

Thanks
peace - ME

Hey there,

I highly doubt you "bought it online" without getting a disk. Sorry, but we don't support pirated copies of the games.

I'll just say to make sure you use DOSBox to play.

Keenan Weaver link said:
Hey there,

I highly doubt you \"bought it online\" without getting a disk. Sorry, but we don't support pirated copies of the games.

I'll just say to make sure you use DOSBox to play.
Steam and some other places sell games that you buy then download, it's legal.  And I'm using DOS Box.

I know. It's just that no online retailer like that sells Crusader virtually.

Sorry for such a late reply.  But I finally found the problem....My laptop's chipset refuses to cooperate with dosbox, and many other games, so I run the crusader series on my desktop no prob.

Ok I pay for a membership for the site I used to get no regret, cuz I do a lot of other stuff there too.

problem solved, cuz I'm not going to buy a different chipset.

Back