No Regret Weapon Dropping in No Regret?

DDRRE

I'm just at the end of mission 3 (or 4?) and I see a weapon I can pick up. Unfortunately, I already have 5 weapons.
How can I drop the weapon I am currently holding? Ctrl+D opens up the DataLink.

Keenan Weaver link said:
I think No Regret allows you to carry 10 weapons at a time.
Could be, but I can't pick up a weapon lying at a table near me. And I don't have it.
Know what? maybe I do :X
Anyway, is weapon dropping possible at all in No Regret?

Yes, weapons are dropable. Instead of Ctrl + D in No Remorse, the key combination is changed to Ctrl + L in No Regret. No Regret allows you to have all the guns available at the same time in combat. Reason for you can not pick up a gun is that you have already got another gun of the same type in your possession.

I think the drop feature is intended for those joystick users. It's painful thing to cycle through 12 guns in combat, while most of them are useless. You can drop the weapon useless for you to make life easier using joystick. However, unlike No Remorse, in No Regret, if you drop a gun in base, continue your quest, the dropped gun will be unrecoverable after the following mission.

I always get rid of SG-01A as soon as I get AC-88 in Mission 4.

Yes, CTRL+L does the trick and you can drop a weapon in No Regret. I also remember that dropping a projectile firing weapon with an empty or semi-empty clip gets this clip "refilled" up to maximum when you pick the gun up again.

Ok, I know it's quite like cheating, but I also remember using this trick to refill my RP-32 clips during the first mission while playing at No Regret level...? ::)

Back