Wow...

S

Shaster

A Crusader fan site... never thought I'd live to see this day ?;D

I found this place through wikipedia and was estatic when I saw that you had the No Regret soundtrack for download. That was one of the very first computer games I ever bought and the funky techno music always one of my favourites.

Thanks and I hope to see more activity on the site in the future.

Hi Shaster!

Yeah, I added the site to the Wikipedia links, to attract more viewers. :)

Don't worry about the activity, we didn't forget about the site. We're working on Crusader: No Hope, a fan game. www.cyberionsystems.com for more info.

I also found the link through Wikipedia. I'll definitely look around here a bit. I had a couple of sites bookmarked for years, but most of them have long since disappeared, unfortunately. It would be great to have an active community of old Crusader fans.

Unfortunately I can't play the games right now as my old pc is catching dust somewhere and my current PC is a bit on the slow side to emulate games through Dosbox :(

hey! I'm glad you loved that place, we are trying to add some additional content to the site, but recently there were some troubles with my health so i was away for about 2 months. Got back few days ago and now i'm full of energy to develop this site further and our fan game in Crusader Universe.

I also hope this place will become active in time, but that's where you all must help us. If we want to make this place active, we need to meet here more often :p There is always a start... Let the community growth!

-Cyb

Shaster link said:
A Crusader fan site... never thought I'd live to see this day  ;D
yes, i thought so, too. it truly is still an amazing game...! and i almost freaked out as i saw that you are working on a sequel! for years i was yearning for some talented, creative people to make this dream come true. Just lately i have played crusader again (after successfully tampering with the DOSBox) and it still is one of the coolest action-games i have ever played. and the music is amazing!

i don't think that i will be a frequent visitor of this forum (i am a member of way too many boards and communities...) but i made a small contribution by adding a link to my personal website (www.lodernet.com) and presenting your idea in a news item on my page.

yes, uh, by the way: my site is partially german, partially english.

thx David, i appreciate it alot :D

The development stoped for a bit. Due to some real life problems of some members of the team, including me. But the things seems to be resolved and we are planning to resume our work this or next month.
Thx again for your help.

Back